Sunday, November 28, 2010

Little Lady Luck with her Ladybug


For my son's 2nd Birthday I wasn't sure what kind of party to throw him so  I went with a ladybug theme. That's kind of "insecty" and boyish, right? 

 I was inspired by a cupcake from Martha Stewart.  It was such a simple and yet clever design that I started finding other ways to apply it.   First, I made invitations with felt ladybugs.  Then several,  well more like seven, years later it ended up on a headband.  I have even applied it to  a bodysuit for infants in my shop!  Check it out!!! http://de.dawanda.com/product/12681870-ROT-BODY-mit-Marienkaefer-Gluecksbringer

P.S. You can still find that adorable and really easy to make cupcake on M.S.'s website!  Just type in ladybug cupcake.

1 comment:

  1. Hejhej,

    there is afunction in blogger to put in a link... above at the tools ;-)

    ReplyDelete